Interactive Experiences and Falconry School
Our Experiences are structured as group classes, with a maximum of 12 participants per group. We hold them at two different locations: the Torrey Pines Gliderport on the cliffs of La Jolla, and our main facility in Ramona. Please read our descriptions, as well as our booking policy before choosing your Experience. For groups larger than 12 participants and for Private Experiences, please contact us so we can customize your encounter. We do not offer observer options and we require that children under 12 be accompanied in the class by at least one adult.
Covid19: please bring your mask to our classes. We'll follow social distancing rules for outdoors activities and sanitation protocols as mandated by Cal/OSHA, that is 6 ft between all participants except between members of the same household.
- No previous experience is required
- Bring a smile and an adventurous attitude
- Dogs are not allowed, as they may scare our raptors
- Dress in layers, wear closed toe shoes
- Remember your sunscreen
- You can always contact us if you need more informations
- Customers with special needs should contact us a week in advance
- Please note: Ramona we apply an observer fee
Terms and Conditions
- We will reserve your activity upon receipt of full payment.
- Due to the limited number of spots per class, we request that you cancel a group class at least 2 weeks in advance in order to obtain a refund. In all other instances we will offer you to rebook your class once, or credit in the form of a Gift Certificate.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations at any moment on the basis of unsafe weather conditions or safety concerns for our handlers or our birds
- If, due to weather or to other safety reasons, we cannot provide the activity on the agreed upon date, we will reschedule to a later date.
- Dogs may not be present during any part of the activity as they may scare the raptors
- Participants are required to acknowledge the risks associated with the activity and sign a third-party release form.