Private Raptor Experiences
Meet our hawks, falcons and owls in a private encounter that will give you the opportunity to appreciate our birds distinctive flying and hunting styles, and learn more about their ecology and conservation. Our Private Experience will allow you to get intimate with each bird and witness their amazing flight skills up close.
Private Experiences are priced for 2 participants, but you can add more friends or family members to the group.
Our non-interactive group encounters are designed to be fun and educational - the perfect chance to meet a falcon, a hawk and an owl at the same time in a classroom or a private setting. We can tailor the experience for groups of different sizes and ages, from birthday parties to corporate team building events. Our Group Encounters can also be customized to be fully interactive, and will make your event truly unique and unforgettable.
Call or email us to customize you event.
Private and Custom Experiences FAQ
- Covid19: please bring your mask to our classes. We'll follow social distancing rules for outdoors activities and sanitation protocols as mandated by Cal/OSHA, that is 6 ft between all participants except between members of the same household
- No previous experience is required
- We can host Custom Encounters both in La Jolla and Ramona or other suitable location
- Bring a smile and an adventurous attitude
- Dress in layers, wear closed toe shoes
- Remember your sunscreen
- You may use a camera during the free flight exhibition
- Contact us by email or by phone to customize your encounter
- Customers with special needs should contact us a week in advance
Terms and Conditions:
- We will reserve your activity upon receipt of full payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations at any moment on the basis of unsafe weather conditions or safety concerns for our handlers or our birds
- If, due to weather or to other safety reasons, we cannot provide the activity on the agreed upon date, we will reschedule to a later date.
- Dogs are not allowed, as they may scare our raptors, but we can accommodate them if you let us know well in advance
- Participants are required to acknowledge the risks associated with the activity and sign a third-party release form.