Private Raptor Experience
Meet our hawks, falcons and owls in a private encounter that will give you the opportunity to appreciate our birds distinctive flying and hunting styles, and learn more about their ecology and conservation. Our Private Experience will allow you to get intimate with each bird and witness their amazing flight skills up close. This program can be booked on appointment in La Jolla or Ramona. If you have a suitable open space on your property, we'll bring the birds to you. Private Raptor Encounters start at 450 $ for two participants, plus 100$ for each additional participant. FAQ
Our non-interactive group encounters are designed to be fun and educational - the perfect chance to meet a falcon, a hawk and an owl at the same time in a classroom or a private setting. We can tailor the experience for groups of different sizes and ages. Our Group Encounters can also be customized to be fully interactive, and will make your private party or corporate event truly unique and unforgettable. Call or email us to customize you event. FAQ
Custom Encounters FAQ
- No previous experience is required
- We can host Custom Encounters both in La Jolla and Ramona
- Bring a smile and an adventurous attitude
- Dogs are not allowed, as they may scare our raptors
- Dress in layers, wear closed toe shoes
- Remember your sunscreen
- You may use a camera during the free flight exhibition
- Contact us by email or by phone to customize your encounter
- Customers with special needs should contact us a week in advance
Terms and Conditions:
- We will reserve your activity upon receipt of full payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations at any moment on the basis of unsafe weather conditions or safety concerns for our handlers or our birds
- If, due to weather or to other safety reasons, we cannot provide the activity on the agreed upon date, we will reschedule to a later date.
- Dogs may not be present during any part of the activity as they may scare the raptors
- Participants are required to acknowledge the risks associated with the activity and sign a third-party release form.